• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Bmw 2002 4 Speed Manual Super Clean Garage Queen

showoff07

Selling this BMW 2002 for a friend who is a female. I believe it is a year '74, the car was restored by the previous owner with a rebuilt motor, fresh gaskets, new window and door rubber seals all around, new carpeting was put down as well. I'm not sure when the car was painted but I know the previous owner of the car and I know he paid top dollar to get it done properly. The interior consist of original black Recaro seats without a single rip or tear in them, DASH HAS NO CRACKS, original turn knob radio. The car is painted with a gorgeous silver, all chrome trimmings on the car has been replaced with new. It has some kind of performance exhaust with larger piping all the way to the stock headers, not sure of the brand but sounds deep and very desirable for the 2002 lovers. Has a rebuilt stock M10 with a 32/36 weber carb,the 4 speed manual shifts smoothly, the clutch is very much full of plenty more miles, brakes are working perfectly. Long story short my friend bought this car because I had an '02 but I'm a 2002 nut, she liked mine but she was unaware of the attention these cars need as far as maintenance, you can't just take these cars to jiffy lube or meineke, most of us work on these cars our selves. The previous owner was 2002 guru and this was his baby, he very rarely drove it. If there are any questions you can call/text me (Curtis) 973 986 0568 and I'll get back to you promptly. I will be adding more pictures and info as soon as I get it. Price is $14,000 but very negotiable

Year: 1974

Make: 1974

Model: 2002

73' 2002 with goodies IN JERSEY!!

• 2 weeks later...