• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schnitzer Head

Guest jeeperjack

Guest jeeperjack

i will post photos of parts we have they have been the shop for close to twenty years i am learning about this bmw its my wifes hotrod

I have never seen any rear disc brake conversion utilizing this parts. Does not imperatively mean it never existed. But those calipers anyway cannot be used together with the vented discs, will need spacers between their halfs to make them fit (just like BMW did it for 2002 turbo also in the front).

If you really use these parts in the rear of the car you will need some really, really serious front brakes to keep the brake balance.

Best regards, Lars.

Ei guude wie? (Spoken as "I gooooda weee" and hessian idiom for "Hi, how are you?")

Já nevím, možná zítra.

Guest jeeperjack

Hi  Kidasters  yes i think we have a alpina a4 in the shop its not finished tho  and we have one on the car

Guest jeeperjack

Hi guys.  This is Nancy.  You are just a few days late.  The 507 was hidden behind my 328 Roadster.  I sold the 507 to a neighbor for scrap.  I didn't think it was repairable.  LOL!!!