• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Identifying A Terminal

roblesgmr

post-46839-13938920347277_thumb.jpg

I just pulled the engine and transmission from my new project ('75 "2002") and I found this terminal (the one with some yellow on the face). It is located on the drivers side at the rear of the engine compartment almost all the way at the surface of the engine compartment. Nothing was connected to it so I am at a complete loss as to what it is. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Using Tapatalk

That is part of your now removed smog system. it is a remnant that you will never have a need for, remove it and chuck it in your neighbors pool. that relay next to it is also part of the smog system and can go along with all the wires attached to it (in the blue sheath), do a search on desmog for more details.

Next time post in the general section, this is the archive project area, hardly anybody will see your post.

Lane

74 Golf