• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002 Project

jonwa

Here's a project I was going to convert it to BMW EFI or Megasquirt but I don't have the time or the space. It runs but I would not drive it. I can help deliver it on a trailer to the south SF Bay area.

Solid body, no shock tower or trunk rust. I removed the tar from the passenger compartment and found no rust there either. Painted the floors with black Zero Rust (works better than POR-15 on surfaces that aren't already rusting, POR-15 peels right off of smooth metal in my experience). Some new seals (doors, pop-out windows, windshield and rear window).

The front seats don't match the rest of the interior but I bought them because they're better than the originals. I have more than what is pictured here, I just need to dig it out.

$1000 or best offer within the next week. After that it will be at the nearest Pick-n-Pull.

PM or call/text (408)624-7319

Year: 1974

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

Body and Interior: Paint is oxidized Maaco dark blue over Maaco baby blue over factory Atlantic Blue. (and some factory copper thrown in for good measure).

Engine and Drivetrain: Engine seems tight. The original solex carb was rebuilt but never tuned so it runs like crap but it does move.

Suspension, Brakes: Stock.