• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possible 185/70/13 Tire.

Harv

Jim,

I think that you will like the Ronal Kleeblatts. What do you plan on using for center caps?

That will make a nice setup on your '69.

Thanks Sam.  I have always liked how they look on a 2002 - your touring is one of my favorites.

Regarding center caps, I'm going to try and re-use the stock center caps that were on my steel wheels.  I might have to bend the lips or apply some RTV to keep them in place.

Jim

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hi- I was planning on selling my (4) 185-70-13 Vredestein tires, euro manufactured, like new with several thousand miles, this spring. They are mounted on BMW/ BBS mesh wheels, refinished several years ago and in good condition. There are (5) wheels, one with a generic tire used as a spare. I would like $400 . Suspect it would be too costly to ship, but, I am located in Massachusetts for pick up. If you have any interest you can call 413-583-4229 or ollson4229@charter.net. Thanks, Jack

My 13x6 ET 28 Kleeblatts are dated 76.  I had to do what Jim said to get the stock center caps from my steel wheels to stay put.  I lost one of them early on then added some RTV and lip bending to hold them in place.

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

On 3/25/2014 at 5:43 PM, JohnS said:

My 13x6 ET 28 Kleeblatts are dated 76.

Thanks, John,

Good data point!

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)