• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002A For Sale

Skipjr1983

Selling my 1975 2002a. It is Malaga in color.

The body has some surface rust but is in overall great shape. All of the chrome trim is in place. The glass is all solid. The right fender turn signal is cracked but works. All lights work. Windshield wipers work. No spare tire.

The interior needs redone. The back seat and door panels are original but need recovered. The front seats are cloth and not original. The dash is cracked but complete. The carpet looks newer but may need to be replaced. The headliner will need to be replaced. The shifter boot is missing. The center console is in the car but not installed.

The shock towers are in great shape, no rust. There are coil overs in the front, new bushings all around. Falken racing tires are on the wheels. Engine was recently rebuilt on the top end, turns over fine...just needs to be timed. I may or may not get to that quickly.

There is some subframe rust behind the front wheels. There is some floor rot on the passenger side, but you can't stick a finger through the holes, they are small.

This will make a great track car and is a great candidate for restoration...or a daily driver that you can clean up as you go!

Email me at skipjr1983@aol.com. Asking 2750 or best offer. No trades, will not ship. You will need a trailer to pick it up, not currently tagged so you can't drive it.

Clean title!

Location: Hagerstown MD<br />Year: 1975<br />Make: BMW<br />Model: 2002a<br />Body and Interior: Good exterior, interior needs work but is in usable condition.<br />Engine and Drivetrain: Automatic, fresh rebuild<br />Suspension, Brakes: Upgraded suspension and tires<br />