• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Completed Shell Ready To Finish

mo's72tii

This started out a single owner California 2002 (a) which I purchased as a former race car project. It sat in a warehouse for 12 years in the San Fernando Valley not far from where it was originally purchased before I bought it. It had a full cage welded including the front and rear. This is set up perfectly for an s14 or other motor swap. The shell was perfectly rust free but we cut out the cage, replaced all the interior sheet metal and added a loop roll bar that will accommodate stock or 6 series rear seats. Trans tunnel was already larger to accommodate the automatic but we further enlarged it to accommodate a Getrag265 CR box.

I am considering selling the stripped shell only but have a number of other parts that I may consider selling with the shell including a custom set of wheels built specifically for this car. The guy that was building the car for me ran into some personal problems and could not continue on building the car. I have several other projects going and don't have the time to devote to complete this one. Shell is currently located in Huntington Beach, Ca.

I have over $30K in the shell between the purchase and all the paint and body work. It is absolutely pristine and I will consider offers. I don't have to sell or am need of the money. Will discuss price with someone serious about completing the car.

Year: 1969

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer