• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Bmw 2002 Agave Green Original

Thank you for viewing my classic original 1972 Agave BMW 2002. This is a great example of an original northeast classic bimmer. Starts right up and is ready to be driven. Completely original, purchased from the original owner. Although cannot be completely confirmed, after having my own PPI conducted, the mileage seems to be the original 61,100. All original interior, all the dash gear works including the gauges, switches, windshield washers, lights, and blinkers. The heat works, windows roll up and down smoothly, all seat belts work, headliner is in great shape. The dash has a slight crack in the middle, the front valance has signs of rust. However the shock towers are in good shape as well as the floor and trunk pans. All paint appears to be completely original. The chassis is in excellent shape. Recent maintenance records available from

2007-current. Clean NJ title in hand.

This is a great car for any true BMW enthusiast or collector. I have owned a few roundie's and for a northeast car this is a spectacular example. I will gladly answer your questions, take you for a ride, have your mechanic come for an inspection, etc.

Please remember that this is a 42 year old classic car and this is an AS IS sale with no warranty implied. I will answer all questions to the best of my knowledge however PPI's are always recommended. I also have a photo and video album with over 100 photos that I can email you as well.

Year: 1972

Make: BMW

Model: 2002