• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb Any Running/driving 2002 Within 8 Hours Of Phoenix

brendang2000

Hi all. I'm looking for a running and driving 2002 to help complete my project, see picture. I have a 76 with most bodywork done, but no drivetrain. The car needed can be a rust bucket except for the front subframe and tranny tunnel as those are needed, would need to be standard tranny with the short style rear diff (although diff is not needed). I would not need any interior trim parts, seats, dash, etc, nor would I need any glass. Easiest way to put it, I need a complete running drivetrain including driveshaft, front subframe and tranny tunnel. I'm willing to pay up to $2000 cash.

If you have something I might be interested in within 8 hours drive from Phoenix, AZ, please email or call. Brendan g 2000 @ gmail 623.521. 6006 thanks, Brendan

Location: Phoenix<br />Year: Any<br />Make: BMW<br />Model: 2002<br />classifieds-33439-0-33213100-1398108198_

'76 Inca, restored to a roundie