• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are These Turn Signals For A Nk (1500/1600)?

I bought a bunch of parts from Germany for a car I am working on and these were part of the bundle.  I *think* they go to a 1500/1600 but wanted to reach out to the experts to get validation.  Do you know which model these turn signals are for?

Also, what do you think these are worth?  I have not seen any others for sale like it and so I don't quite know.  RealOEM shows 1500 turn signals still for sale but pushing $300 a side.  You can see in the second picture that there is one blemish on the top metail portion that is about the size of a BB.  Other than that they are very clean and very orange lenses - little to no fading.  But you be the judges, please.  Any insight would be very helpful as I will likely be selling them as I don't need them.

Thanks,
Ben

post-44018-0-72897900-1399430223_thumb.j

post-44018-0-55196500-1399430228_thumb.j

post-44018-0-61867700-1399430231_thumb.j

Rey - yes they have raised letters "MADE IN GERMANY SAE DP 62" on the rearward part of the lenses.

Designpunk - that is what I was hoping the group could weigh in on.  Taking a stab in the dark - $300 (shipped CONUS) for the pair would be about half of the cost of new ones.  How does that sound?