• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Group 2 Shell

Bizo912

This is a track/race shell in excellent condition. I purchased the shell from precision gearing out in Cali. about a year ago. It has been stored indoors since. I purchased it figuring i'd build it over the next few years but need the cash and have to let it go. The previous shop claims theres over 15K in to the shell, I had a hard time believing it but when you see all the work done and the quality it seems possible. The shell has a enlarged transmission tunnel to accomodate a later tranny, it has a full cage, rear shock mounts have been boxed out to support coil overs, the front strut mounts have been raised and the whole car is seam welded. I will also throw in a '76 2002 parts car. The '76 has a tii engine (air box), I believe tii rear trailing arms and front struts, all glass and some interior. Shell is poor condition. both cars are located in Long Island NY, they are not located together but 30min apart. please email me a nickbcohen@gmail.com if interested. Asking price $6500 OBO

P.s. I will post more pics soon

Year: 1974-76

Make: bmw

Model: 2002