• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Bmw 2002

dompamar

It's looking like I have to sell my (almost finished) 1973 BMW 2002. Clean title in my name. Odometer reads 60k. 4 speed manual transmission. Original motor and tranny. runs good but could probably use a tune up. It will drive as is. I am moving, and don't have the room to take this with me. Located in Southern Oregon. About 4.5 hours south of Portland.

(All new suspension parts and tires have less than 100 miles on them)

Ireland engineering stage 2 lowering springs

Billy Sport shocks and struts

New bushings in the front end

Weber 32/36

Basketweave wheels

New tires

New carpet kit

New headliner

Nice paint

New tie rods and center link

Lots of newer parts on car, too much to list.

Also includes a bunch of extras! All the seals are included (doors and windows), crack-free dash, new seatbelts, nice center console, brake calipers, new brake pads and shoes, door stops and more.

It currently has the windshields removed, I will be replacing the dash and then will install the windshields. I also need to install the seats.

There is some minor rust on this car - The spare tire well and rockers. The shock towers are good.

This is great car that is a lot of fun to drive. I am currently "finishing" the car so hopefully the windshields and dash will be installed soon as well as some other misc things.

I would be happy to show the car as it sits. I am asking $6500 OBO. I am also open to trades: Subaru forester, sport bike, pickup truck, maybe a nice e28, or?

I can text photos. Call, text or email if interested. 541-621-1095.

Thanks

Dom

Year: 1973

Make: Bmw

Model: 2002