• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Tii

Guest schnelltii

Guest schnelltii

For Sale....

74 tii resto/mod. Only reason really selling is I have a baby on the way. Bought the car about two years ago north of Boston. Put over a 1000 hrs into restoring it. Do not have a title for the car. I bought it from a guy that somehow inherited it from third owner. He was less then helpful in locating said owner. In CT they don't title cars after 1986, so it didn't bother me.

TONS of new parts and mods. Totally replaced floor boards front and rear with hand formed sheet metal. Sectioned out damaged front subframe legs with new heavy gauge steel. Replaced drivers rocker panel. Lots more replacement of rusted areas. Replaced backing of door cards. Rear shock towers were replaced by PO.

Shaved front and rear side markers. Euro turn signals. Passenger door flag mirror. Shortened front and rear bumpers. Rolled front and rear fenders. Lowered on Bav Auto sport springs. New Bilstein shocks. Replica BBS RS's Braided steel flex brake lines. Ansa center exit exhaust. Stahl headers. All new suspension bushings. New steering linkage. New shifter rebuild kit. E-20 Recaros (drivers reupholstered, passenger has small rip/hole) New carpet. To much to remember.

Car needs paint and minor body work. I was happy driving it just the way it was. Still has original 4 speed. Car runs strong, and starts right up. Intermittent ignition problem (no start click) 1 out of every 20 times) Clock works, but doesn't keep good time. Radio doesn't work. Needs knee panels under dash. Trunk has some sort of tar coating (from PO) on it hard to scrape off.

I can't remember everything Email schnell916@gmail (dot) com for more info.

Year: 1974

Make: BMW

Model: tii

Body and Interior: 7 out of 10

Engine and Drivetrain: 7 out of 10

Suspension, Brakes: 8 out of 10