• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shoot... I kinda like the dash. Especially the clock placement. Love the seats.

Oil sprayers... here in Texas we'd mount machine guns!

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

Shoot... I kinda like the dash. Especially the clock placement. Love the seats.

Oil sprayers... here in Texas we'd mount machine guns!

Haha. The dash actually looks way better in photos than it does in real life. I looked at these photos earlier and was like, "dang, I think I'll keep it!" Then got back in the car. Nope. It looks really gaudy. Not to mention the clock is a fake Bvlgari. Bleh.

That said, with a different clock and in a different finish (perhaps gloss black or gunmetal?), I think it could look pretty decent. 

Edited by mikethevilla

Those front seats are the business. I have them in my car (albeit recovered in blue), but they are real comfortable and supportive. I actually like the interior for the most part. I think the thing I would change first is the wheels. But overall that's a nice car. Welcome and enjoy!

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

I have a GREAT mechanic for you and we should get together and shoot as well as talk 02s....LOVE the car...congrats!  

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com