• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 1970-1976 Bmw 2002

AmedF

HI Guys,

I'm looking for a BMW '02, from any year, would prefer a roundie, but I know those are getting rare. I'm open to cars in various states of restoration/condition, as long as they meet the below criteria.

MECHANICAL:

As far as mechanical condition I'm not looking for a fully restored car or anything, but something that runs and drives well. That is mechanically sound, and wouldn't really need serious attention to anything. Things Like A/C, heat, etc, are not a deal breakers, but would be nice to have. However, engine and suspension should be in good working, and safe condition.

COSMETIC:

A car that is in cosmetically good shape with very little or no rust. My game plan is to work to restore it in my free time through out grad school- so some paint issues, or interior rips are not a big deal, However I would like it to be a car in presentable condition when I purchase it. Because I won't start working on it till winter, and would like to drive the car around the city till then. If cosmetically the car is in good shape and doesn't need paint or interior work that is fine to!

I'd prefer something in the Chicagoland area, however for the right car I would be willing to travel in the continental United States.

PRICE:

I know since I left a broad spectrum for the condition of the car, that the prices will vary. But I am not looking for anything over $8-9K. Ideally, I'd like to be much lower than that, but am willing to work with you depending on the price of the car.

Thanks and please let me know!

Year: 1970-1976

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

• 10 months later...