• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'75 2002 Available

psemansky

Hi all,

Long-time reader here making my first post. Unfortunately, it's in order to sell my 2002...

I have a Verona red '75 2002 with a five speed manual and 164k miles. Runs well and looks good. The previous owner said "it's a go car, not a show car," and I tend to agree with him -- it has its little quirks, but it's an absolute joy to drive and I hate to let it go. However, after a lot of thought, reality has set in and I'd like to eliminate my college loans once and for all.

I keep it in a fully-enclosed garage, I never drive it in bad weather, and it's been serviced by Blue Ridge Auto Sports in Baltimore. I bought it last year and have absolutely loved it; the previous owner was a motorcycle mechanic and took good care of it.

I'd love to see it go to a good owner. Email me for more info, or I'd be happy to chat in more detail on the phone. It's also available for viewing by appointment in the Baltimore area.

Thank you for looking!

Pat

Year: 1975

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm new to the FAQ, but I've been a long time fan, and former owner of an '02.  Is this car still for sale?  Would you consider it a daily driver (sans bad weather)?  Any structural problems or any problematic rust that the photos don't show?  Looks pretty clean of rust from what I can see.  How firm on the price are you?  

I'll have more questions, but if the cars sold, no need to ask them...

Have a great day!

NM