• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oc Cali 1971 Bmw 2002 Colorado Orange

songj91

My name is James & I'm located in OC Cali. My 1971 2002 is Colorado orange. Amazing paint mins a few small dings. Previous owner is a co worker of mine & he had it resprayed many years ago! It's still beautiful

The good:

Only rust is on the bottom behind chrome bumber & it's about a foot long and an inch tall. Dry California body!

I had the carb rebuilt but Advance Carburators & also the distributor was rebuilt by them. The motor was rebuilt with previous owner. He went to Haydon Brother Porsche shop & had it rebuilt about 85k ago.

I myself went back to them about 500 miles ago & got a 1975 solid differential swapped in. Car revs amazing & is a blast to drive!

Motor was bored a little to 2.2 and got a nice set of headers. Not sure what brand but they are the one that the Haydon Brother made fit.

She runs AMAZING & has been my daily driver for a year now! Ive never had a problem!

I also put brand new tires on her 200 miles ago & new front brake pads. (Rear drums need replacing sometime but not urgent)

I just did the rear shocks with some simple Kyb Gas a Just shocks because they're a nice comfortable ride but not TOO soft. I have the front struts in my garage awaiting to be installed!

The bad: missing only like 2 or 3 pieces of trim.

Theres about a 10 inch diameter dent that was pulled out on passenger side rear panel. Does not look bad at all. Needs a little touch up.

Gas gauge works but jumps a lot. But still gives you accurate reading at least a few times while driving.

And last, the previous owner had an air tight joint put in the middle of the exhaust because the rebuilt motor was so strong it cracked the long exhaust. So the pipes rattle a little when slowing down. Easy fix at an exhaust shop.

This car is unbelievable and I had so many plans for her but I have to re located to Colorado as soon as I can but I'm not in a rush to sell her.

I'm looking for $9,500 for her. OBO! She's got so much money into her to make her run amazing & reliable. I'm a BMW enthusiast & have loved & cared for her very well. It'll save you the hassle of replacing wear parts like I already did for her.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Please email Songj91@yahoo.com with your thoughts. Thank you![

Location: Tustin CA<br />Year: 1971<br />Make: BMW<br />Model: 2002<br />Body and Interior: Beautiful 8/10 paint Colorado Orange. Interior was rewrapped 15 years ago so starting to crack 7/10<br />Engine and Drivetrain: Rebuilt 85k ago by Haydon Brother Porsche shop. Bored a bit to 2.2l<br />Headers out to Ansa exhaust<br />Suspension, Brakes: Kyb Gas a Justs shocks done 100 miles ago. I'm going to do the front Kyb struts next week!<br /><br />Front pads are new & drums need replacing but not urgent<br />classifieds-44998-0-15840700-1401482626_classifieds-44998-0-93138500-1401482655_

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...