• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emblems

'76mintgrün'02

EDIT: I have found a set, but do not know how to modify the title to reflect this... or I would do so.

I would like to find a set of hood and trunk lid emblems in the older embossed/painted style, to replace my failing plastic coated ones. (chrome in decent shape, but don't mind having to paint them).

Please let me know if you have a set and what you would like for them. Thanks.

Edited by '76Mintgrun'02

wow guys, sorry.  this is my first posting in the wanted section and I did not think to follow the actual thread here.  I got a few responses through the personal message link and found someone to send me a pair.  we have not exchanged money yet, but I am pretty sure it will work out.  I will update the posting as "parts found."  I appreciate the responses and am sorry for not replying sooner.  I should have thought to look.  Tom

PS I appreciate the leads on finding new, but they would not match my frosted old aluminum and chipped up paint!