• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Father's Day Drive Plans..........

Stuart

For the Dads out there........

What are your Father's day drive plans?

Ours is Hwy 1 down to Big Sir for lunch at a nice restaurant that overlooks the ocean.  Me in my 72,  one of my boys in his 74 tii, my Dad in his Ferrari F355 and my mom in her 335. Should be fun.

Happy early Father's Day!

Stuart   

My son & I are competing in the Glen Region Solo Event in our 99 318ti M-Package (G-Stock).  Still working hard to beat the Focus ST's.

Check out this go pro video of my son & I at our last event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFYALNk64iM

I'm on the left, he's on the right.  He of course used his fastest run and one of my slowest!

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)

I plan to start again my early Sunday morning drives, which I haven't done since December due to some engine miss problems on the Baur E21. Now that I have a 2002 again, I might hit the coastal road at 6:30 AM and enjoy the cool weather and empty roads for an hour or so.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

got my gift early, wifey actually proposed the idea and  agreed to ride with me on a 421 run, both hills. she didn't get sick, car behaved perfectly and handled like a dream, weather was beautiful, couldnbt ask for more, great dads day gift.

Gale H

Gale H.

71 2002 daily driver

70 2002 malaga (pc)

83 320i (pc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IV-jwVR30

Yeah, he took the win on both weekends!  The above was his class winning run on Fathers Day.  I was a second and a half behind him.  He ended up finishing 4th in Pax ahead of most of the other Stock (or Street as it is called now), and beat all of the Subaru WRX's and everything in stock except a Mitsubishi Evo! I finished 11th in Pax.  Not too bad for a tired old 318ti!  It was one of the best Fathers Day ever.  I know having a competitive spirit and the desire to win is strong, but watching your children work hard and have success was much more rewarding than any personal accomplishments!    Great Fathers Day!

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)