• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fs: One Off E30 325Is Shaved Bay Show/race Car

Perry Wilson

OK guy so I have tried every avenue to get this car finished. But between the Police Academy and family stuff I just dont have a single day. Most of you know the car and know how much hard and custom work I have done to it.

Its been taken down to a shell and built ground up. Everything that needed replaced was.The entire build is documented here in case you dont or need a refresher. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=271107

The car currently keys on, runs, revs. Wiring is all FINISHED. TURN THE KEY AND FIRE. It comes with everything needed to finish the car including front windshield and hood. Think of this car as a Porsche gt3 "RS" style car. Guteed for performance and racing, street driveable and show ready. All you need to do to finish the car is hook up the coolant hoses. Run the hardlines for the brakes and clutch master. AND THATS IT! If I do somehow find time to finish the car it will get re posted for 15k.THE CAR IS NEW and a bay job like this I typically charge 3-5k for. So I dont car if you buy it just to flip it. The first pic is the newest shot of the bay and shows how the bay looks in running driving form. That is how it will look going down the road. MINT. The next few are a little older.

First a Little on the car:

77k mile clean title 1988 325is(everything is new) FULLY SHAVED BAY

BC Type BR Coilovers

M20B27 885 head fully rebuilt top to bottom for boost (MLS gasket)

Chipped

M70 intake manifold grafted on. custom starlite oil return

Stainless T3 manifold

Stainless longtube headers

5speed

custom dual arm selector rod and shifter (moved back for low seating)

293LSD

AC and PS Delete

booster-less brake setup with slotted and drilled rotors

Brakes lines will go to a integra gsr 60/40 split prop. valve

ABS Delete

wire tuck

Late Model plastic bumper converted

slick topped

rolled fenders

fully hand restored bbs rc090

Lexan side and quarter pop windows with factory trim

Interior stripped/welded/coated with sound deadener (lizard skin)

All OE sound deadening removed

spare tire well removed

gutted quick release doors

Bride Low Max Seats(one set of schroth harnesses)

bolt in harness bar

Nardi wheel on NRG quick release hub

lots more

The Stuff That Needs Finished:

Brake Lines

Coolant Lines

Install interior

DRIVE LIKE AN ANIMAL

Year: 1988

Make: BMW

Model: 325is

Body and Interior: All custom shaved bay, rebuilt top to bottom. Gutted for racing.

Engine and Drivetrain: Built 2.7L Eta Bottom End with 885 Head. MLS gasket. M72 V12 intake manifold grafted on. Long Tube headers.

Suspension, Brakes: All New Top to Bottom

classifieds-46863-0-22996900-1402706609_classifieds-46863-0-91195400-1402706623_classifieds-46863-0-66406100-1402706624_classifieds-46863-0-51389300-1402706625_