• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Very Clean, Nice E 12 Head.

strictlyvanagon

I am looking for a VERY nice, clean E 12 head with no moving parts. Just the cast head with all the studs attached. Would prefer a head that has never been machined on mating surface with NO warpage. I will trade my NEW from Germany (never used) E21-2.0 naked head plus some cash from you for your E12 head. I am located in Western Mass. and will ONLY deal with someone from the lower 48 states in USA. Will need pictures of E 12 head as you will need pictures of my head. NO TEXTING OR TYPING PLEASE!!!! CALL 925-322-3424 in Western Mass.

Not looking to spend any money on an E12 head. The E12 head presently on my car is in great condition (I have removed it in the past). I simply want to acquire another E12 head-install all my NEW moving parts onto the E12 spare head and bolt it on FAST. If my 49 state motor had flat top pistons as it is supposed to I would simply bolt on my NEW E21-2.0 head and be done with it. CALL 925-322-3424 if you want to do a trade with cash as outlined above.