• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 2002 Southern California

Tanner

Up for consideration is my 1970 2002. I've been so busy with my house, work and 1 year old that its really hard to even drive it once a week.

Clean title in my name on hand.

Odometer reads 35,xxx but unsure if its accurate.

I purchased her bone stock from a friend of mine. He had daily driven it for about a year before deciding to sell it. I lowered it, threw on some wheels and have been driving it without any issues.

Engine:

Bone stock down to the original carb. Replaced spark plugs, fuel filter and oil change this month. Idles great. No Smoke.

Trans/diff: original 4-speed. clutch is great.

Interior:

Stock. Newer carpet, cracked dash, front driver seat has a tears.

Suspension:

Ireland Engineering Stage 1 springs with 1.5 coils cut. OE replacement shocks.

Exterior/body:

Aftermarket paint job (not sure when). Needs some TLC. Front end has a few dings. The car had some bubbling paint on the rear lower fender area. It was grinded down, treated and prepped for paint. (See photos). Car has a few tiny, tiny, tiny signs of rust here and there. Shock towers are are perfect, spare tire well has a small rust spot.

Photos show the bumper caps and windshield wipers arent installed, but I have all of those parts.

Asking $6,900 OBO. Very motivated, adult seller...but not in a hurry to sell, so please no lowballers, flippers, etc...

Located in Southern California 92882. Willing to happily ship at buyer's expense!

thallihan@gmail.com

714-364-77 four five

Year: 1970

Make: BMW

Model: 2002