• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh E21 Recaro Seats **reupholstered**

danco_

Hi all,

I had these seats redone a few months ago but never really knew what to do with them.

These seats are in very nice condition and have yet to be sat in for more than 30 seconds.

The seats are recovered using an upholstery kit from this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-320i-E21-2002-E10-RECARO-SEATS-RE-UPHOLSTERED-PORSCHE-BMW-BEAUTIFUL-/261536183037?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ce4c572fd&vxp=mtr

They came out great, but I never liked the e21 recaro seats on a 2002, so I don't intend on using them.

Everything works, every lever or plastic piece is present and is a complete set. As far as I saw, nothing is missing.

I went ahead and had the bottom webbing replaced with the Aardvark kit.

I'd prefer pick up in Huntington Beach, Ca or Long Beach, Ca. I can't imagine shipping these being very fun.

Anyways, here are a few photos for your reference:

XUexZBx.jpg?1

dmsVCr6.jpg?1

75wncR5.jpg?1

i5mjrnC.jpg?1

LlZsV4r.jpg?1

I suppose price is OBO, but not by much. These seats sit in storage and I really don't mind it.

-Ryan

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Sorry, but a side bar question;  How difficult was it to install this kit?  I have a set of e21 seats that need recovering now as well and was contemplating picking up this kit.

Thx.

Seats look great.  Good luck with the sale.

1974 2002 Malaga tii (Maggie): Work in progress, daily driver

Sorry, but a side bar question;  How difficult was it to install this kit?  I have a set of e21 seats that need recovering now as well and was contemplating picking up this kit.

Thx.

Seats look great.  Good luck with the sale.

i've done 2 sets...it's not as easy as you'd expect & requires lot's of patience..it's not difficult getting the covers on, the difficulty comes trying to get them tight, without puckering and/or wrinkles

Sorry, but a side bar question; How difficult was it to install this kit? I have a set of e21 seats that need recovering now as well and was contemplating picking up this kit.

Thx.

Seats look great. Good luck with the sale.

I really have no idea. Esty has a much better idea of installation difficulty. I handed a gentleman $200 with the seats and returned two days later to what you see in the photos.

In my experience, it was very easy to get to the end product.

FYI, seats sold earlier this morning.

Edited by Danc02

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

• 7 months later...