• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rubber Piece For Top Corner Of Doors...

saaron

Blunt says the piece that goes in the trailing edge of the door, on the top, sealing off the corner, is NLA. You can get the driver's side, but not the passenger side. Of course I need the passenger side. I'm willing to take used if it's in good shape. Hoping someone has one laying around. I'd pay $10 plus the shipping for a decent one.

The pics show me pointing to the part on the driver's side, and the hole where the rubber goes on the passenger side.

You can PM me via the board.

Thanks,

Scott

classifieds-34981-0-00349900-1406389375_classifieds-34981-0-01920200-1406389403_

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI

Scott,

Most of the ones I have seen fall off the door and don't fit well (even the newer ones).  That piece is a combination rubber/steel piece that (to me) is difficult to install properly so it doesn't fall off.   Glad you told me about the NLA status.  I was going to buy some.

Jim

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"