• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do Not Buy From Denver Tii !!!

mobius74

Hey guys, I just want to give you a heads up on what my experience has been with Denver Tii. I placed a pretty good size order in back in April and it has been nothing but a pain trying to get the order delivered. Bryce is a nice guy but not very good business owner. I have literally spent multiple times on the phone listening to excuses and empty promises. He even went as far as sending a tracking number without ever sending anything. As of about 4 months dealing with this my order is partially complete and now he wont even respond to my emails. Looks like I will be at the loosing end of the deal and if your on the fence buying from him I hope this helps.

Good Luck

Sorry to hear that, Rob, and I regret providing you his contact information.  Give me a call if you like and I would be happy to try and help you run down what you need.   

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1974 Porsche 911 | 1989 Mustang GT | 1995 Porsche 911 | 2017 Porsche 911 | Always in Search of a BMW 2002 

I have said it before and I will say it again. Dealing with Bryce was the WORST internet experience I have ever had. BEWARE people! Reportedly he has made many people happy on this site. I was one of the group he did not make happy and it can happen to you. BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!!!! BEWARE!!!! He is a good talker but not good at follow through!!!!!!

Unfortunately, you are not the first nor will you be the last FAQer to have issues with that. I've been on the verge on asking about parts from him multiple times and it's good to be reminded of this. It's a shame because the parts are very tempting, yet it doesn't pay off if you get nothing for it. Sorry about that!

"It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not."

Unfortunately had an identical experience. Paid for a long block in advance, the thing never even got touched or crated for shipping. Ended up getting my money back via Paypal claims service right before time ran out.

Sad to hear, since he clearly has a lot of cars and parts.

31436374517_8d8d287049_o.jpg.2d76303dce729a94519ce58b66156f83.jpg

OPEN LETTER:

This 2002 activity has long since out-grown my home/office garage and have just spent the last 8+ weeks moving more than #2,300 Parts and 12 Cars into a commercial facility.

Then too, I work very hard to make every transaction go as smooth as possible shipping an average of 5-6 orders a week.

With more than 560+ Orders to-date with more than #300 Customers, now in 20+ countries world-wide, not every one of these goes a smoothly as planned.

"Mobius74" has been fulfilled on multiple ( 9-out-of-10 items ) with one trim-piece exception that is in storage and requires a different container for shipping than his other parts did.  This Trim piece will be shipped by Monday.  His rare, putty-colored Armrests were slipped into a box by one of the hired-hands that were helping move this entire operation
. . . . . lost inside of a '48 Foot Container which took Half of a days’ hunt for to find.

Not his fault, and not particularly mine but I am the responsible party.  These were shipped as quickly as I could find them over a week ago.  On top of his purchase I provided a Visor Clip for Free (delivered) with the promise to locate him a Driver’s Sun Visor and an Antenna for Free as well

Funny, I just communicated with him on email yesterday – directly opposite his claim ??

The fact is that I am buried each and every day with Pings on the FAQ, Emails, Voice Mails, Text Messages and Phone calls.  A mountain of data in terms of logistics and communications.  Of course people just want their Order yesterday. 
I get that.

What is striking to me is the “us-versus-them” mentality out here on the FAQ.  This is such a tiny corner of the world and I have spoken to other prominent “sellers” who feel the same pressure as me, as if we as a group of "sellers" are trying to rip people off (buyers).

The fun and reward here is helping people with their projects and helping see these restorations come-to-life!  To this end, I kill myself hunting for Great '02-Parts and spending hours upon hours refurbishing every item shipped.

You are only as good as your last sale and is makes zero sense to have people “pissed-off”, especially in the Internet Age where it is so very popular to Pile-On.  Most often here from people that I have Never, Ever sold a single thing to or had any personal dealings with.

My biggest problem is that 98% of the time the “Happy-customers” just simply go on their merry way without any constructive input from their positive experience.

Then too, I have my defenders on the FAQ and more than 150+ repeat customers who rely on me to deliver the goods.

I know of NO other person who has parted-out 15 cars in the last 18 months with a 48’ Foot Container
(filled with parts), Commercial Storage and an inventory of 12 cars – seriously.

Patience will always be Rewarded with me and I sincerely work to make everything go as planned.

Bryce

Edited by DenverTii

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

OPEN LETTER:

This 2002 activity has long since out-grown my home/office garage and have just spent the last 8+ weeks moving more than #2,300 Parts and 12 Cars into a commercial facility.

Then too, I work very hard to make every transaction go as smooth as possible shipping an average of 5-6 orders a week.

With more than 560+ Orders to-date with more than #300 Customers, now in 20+ countries world-wide, not every one of these goes a smoothly as planned.

"Mobius74" has been fulfilled on multiple ( 9-out-of-10 items ) with one trim-piece exception that is in storage and requires a different container for shipping than his other parts did.  This Trim piece will be shipped by Monday.  His rare, putty-colored Armrests were slipped into a box by one of the hired-hands that were helping move this entire operation

. . . . . lost inside of a '48 Foot Container which took Half of a days’ hunt for to find.

Not his fault, and not particularly mine but I am the responsible party.  These were shipped as quickly as I could find them over a week ago.  On top of his purchase I provided a Visor Clip for Free (delivered) with the promise to locate him a Driver’s Sun Visor and an Antenna for Free as well

Funny, I just communicated with him on email yesterday – directly opposite his claim ??

The fact is that I am buried each and every day with Pings on the FAQ, Emails, Voice Mails, Text Messages and Phone calls.  A mountain of data in terms of logistics and communications.  Of course people just want their Order yesterday. 

I get that.

What is striking to me is the “us-versus-them” mentality out here on the FAQ.  This is such a tiny corner of the world and I have spoken to other prominent “sellers” who feel the same pressure as me, as if we as a group of "sellers" are trying to rip people off (buyers).

The fun and reward here is helping people with their projects and helping see these restorations come-to-life!  To this end, I kill myself hunting for Great '02-Parts and spending hours upon hours refurbishing every item shipped.

You are only as good as your last sale and is makes zero sense to have people “pissed-off”, especially in the Internet Age where it is so very popular to Pile-On.  Most often here from people that I have Never, Ever sold a single thing to or had any personal dealings with.

My biggest problem is that 98% of the time the “Happy-customers” just simply go on their merry way without any constructive input from their positive experience.

Then too, I have my defenders on the FAQ and more than 150+ repeat customers who rely on me to deliver the goods.

I know of NO other person who has parted-out 15 cars in the last 18 months with a 48’ Foot Container

(filled with parts), Commercial Storage and an inventory of 12 cars – seriously.

Patience will always be Rewarded with me and I sincerely work to make everything go as planned.

Bryce

am i the only one that recalls al larson aka al canuck with his typical sad stories and pleas for forgiveness and understanding following someone outing his thievery....see http://estyanne.blogspot.com/ ...although most links back to the actual post here at FAQ are dead, following the forum upgrade, you'll see what Bryce's future may look like....one of you guys need to start a free blog about bryce's aka Denver Tii shenanigans

larson had an army of loyal followers but in the end, he was still a liar, thief and deadbeat...Bryce, eventually, the people that you've duped will outnumber the lucky one's who got their parts

I feel sorry for the 2002 owners in the Denver area who have to compete with Denver TII when a 2002 parts car is up for sale. It sounds like his goal is to buy up every old 2002 he can find/afford so others cannot acquire them. My position on selling on the internet is good ongoing communication, attention to detail, quality packaging, and in my case package up the item whenever possible before payment has been received. Pictures help but a detailed (by phone) description of the item up front is always wise. We could also benefit with more transaction feedback in print from buyers both good and not good. Anyone who cannot ship out a part quickly in good sturdy packaging should be recorded on these sites. My bottom line is make the buyer happy period or return their payment promptly. It would not be a bad idea to have a special transaction feedback section for certain sellers who have widespread reputation for repeated unacceptable practices.

There is something to be said for someone who parts out otherwise nice cars. Then charge 60% or more of what the 40 year old used part costs new. But what do I know, maybe old disintegrated and brittle rubber bits are worth that much.

I wonder how you get a load of "perfect" parts off a 40 year car that was not worth saving.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17