• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Bmw 2002

pureaudio

Selling my 1974 BMW 2002 for $5500. I have owned this car for many years, it was originally an automatic but was converted when I bought it.

Engine was pulled from my 75 that was scrapped due to rust. The engine has a cast date of 1987 as it was supposedly a crate motor purchased from Germany and only has about 50k original miles, never rebuilt, according to the person I bought it from. It runs very strong with the 32/36 carb installed on it. I had a 38/38 on it which screamed at WOT but never idled as smooth as I wanted. The 38/38 is included in the sale as is a large amount of extra parts and upgrades that were never installed. Wheels are BBS basketweaves with Falcon tires that have very little miles on them. I have barely driven the car in the last 2 years and it has always been garaged. Some surface rust as is expected but I haven't found any signs of rot anywhere on the car.

Interior has a few upgrades as well. The Recaros were pulled out of an e21 320is and portions repaired by a local shop. The bottom of the driver side split but that piece can be replaced without having to recover the entire seat. Steering wheel is a period correct MoMo, horn does not work. Ignition will not engage the starter for some reason I never figured out but I have a hidden start button that will engage once the key is turned. It is wired for a stereo but I don't have one installed. Rear seat was taken out and I put in a carpeted seat delete. I have a great condition blue rear seat that can go with the car if wanted that could very easily be vinyl died to match the Recaros. Overall the interior is in great shape.

Suspension was upgraded with a large front sway bar, H&R lowering springs, and Bilstein sports. Brakes were redone with all new pads, rotors, stainless brake lines, and rebuilt calipers. A rear sway bar is included but not installed.

Engine is pretty much stock but runs really well. Poly engine mounts were installed so it is buzzier than stock but very solid. Exhaust manifold is a stock tii unit from what I was told when I bought it, not entirely sure that is true but I have an aftermarket header that will be included. It needs to be blasted and coated. Exhaust is larger than stock with an aftermarket muffler.

Paint shines up really nice but it is the original paint so there are flaws. Overall it looks good. Factory bumpers are still on but they have been shortened so they don't stick out as far. Up front I installed 7" Hella driving lights but they aren't currently hooked up. An Ireland Engineering front air dam is installed on the front in the unpainted black.

Lots of extra parts including...

e21 limited slip differential

rear anti-sway bar

h4 headlights

windows seals

random interior bits

38/38 carb

many more that I'm missing.

Also have a front euro bumper that I will include for an extra $150. The chrome is in excellent shape on it without any visible dents that I can remember.

I'm selling this car because I haven't really driven it in 2 years and I hate to see it just sit in my garage unused.

There are a few minor issues that I can go over like the hazard button broke about a month ago, email me and we can go over on the phone any questions you may have.

john@premiertechnologies.net

Year: 1975

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

-John

76 Verona 2002

74 Sahara 2002