• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Bmw 2002

M vious

FINISH MY PROJECT I have 90% of the car done. A lot of time,labor and money went into this build. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY !!! DONT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS. I AM A BMW ENTHUSIAST !! RUST FREE! RARE! GLASS ELECTRIC SUNROOF. California Running Car was shipped to my house in Florida. Let's start here: Engine,trans,cross member and rear differential taken out. Car was sanded to bare metal. Plenty of pics available upon request. Passenger side floor small hole. Patched and repaired. Epoxy, seam sealer and undercoating on the whole bottom of car. Before this was done the bottom of car and engine bay was degreased and pressure washed. Engine Bay painted Black with ruff texture Nice! And trunk painted Black Rustoleom. Body work done, sanded,epoxy,primer and painted Black. Parts were changed with OEM BMW PARTS from FORT MYERS BMW, GERMAIN BMW AND IRELAND ENGINEERING. Stacks of receipts. Here's the Parts List ;

E12 Head rebuilt and installed New gaskets Redline performance Pompono FL.

Engine dressed and painted

All New silicon hoses

New thermostat

New water pump

New motor mounts/ trans mount

New wires,cap and rotor

New intake Gaskets

Refreshed steering box

Rebuilt Trans from previous owner

Refreshed rear differential new oil

Relocation battery kit in trunk

Electric fuel pump

New Ireland Engineering Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers/ Gasket

New Ireland Engineering Full Stainless Steal Exhaust front to rear/ muffler hanger rubbers

New Ireland Engineering sport lowering springs/ New shocks F/R and strut mounts F/R

New Ireland Engineering front end bushings poly urethane

New OEM control arms and bushings from the Dealer

New OEM Ball joints from the dealer

New Ireland Engineering PU/ Sway bar bushings and End links front and rear.

New front wheel hub bearings installed

New OEM front brake pads/ Painted Calipers

New updated Headlights/ New Door handle rubber

New molded carpet installed/ Whole Floor of car has Dyno Mat

Front dash redone in ruff black texture/ previous owner

New front windshield and weather strip /rear glass weather strip/ quarter glass weather strip/ Trunk weather strip

Ireland Engineering turbo style front spoiler/ rear fiberglass bumper/ Fender Flares installed.

Very little to finish, I have original interior seats only. I don't have door panels or center counsel easy to get and cheap. And OEM headliner $165 on EBay or upholstery place wanted to do one of there's installed for $175. Whoever buys this car is getting a cracking deal with very little to finish. Reason for sale is that I finally had my E30 M3 shipped from my house up north and don't have time or room for both. Please be mindful when inquiring about this BMW that thousands of dollars went into it. Just $2500 for car plus $800 shipping to Florida. With that being said I have near double the asking price so it's a good deal for $6500. I'm sure there's more things I forgot to list with this year long project but my loss is your gain. If I had room to keep it I would because I hate to lose money and I know what's in this car. This car will last another 40 years! I'm located in Naples FL. Feel free to call Me at 239-227-0483 Thank You. $6500 CASH !

Location: Naples FL.<br />Year: 1975<br />Make: BMW<br />Model: 2002<br />