• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rocker Panel Trim And Fasteners????

strictlyvanagon

I will direct my questions to anyone who has ordered the parts new that I am now inquiring about. Is our rocker panel stainless steel

long trim piece still available new? There are 14 cheap plastic clips that hold trim on -easy to identify on realoem pictures. The most forward metal clip with nut is hard to identify and attaches the stainless  trim piece to the  lower front fender metal.  Our stainless rocker molding has grey plastic molding strips press fitted into the the back of the  stainless trim-part number please. Prices from Maximillion or real oem would help. Thank you in advance for info pertaining to availability new and part numbers and prices. If you respond please mention whether or not you have ordered these parts NEW and how long ago did you order these parts new

Since you seem to be able to decipher the schematics well enough, why can you not inquire to Maximillion?

Yes I have purchased these parts NEW over 15 years ago, they were YOUNGER then.

I used some, I threw the rest away that I didn't need because money was cheaper then, and, I was waiting for this day to come to tell you.

I will ask the question again. Does anyone know what the part numbers of the parts in the above post are? If you cannot supply part numbers and hopefully Maximillion's present price please STOP reading this post. Telling me where I can call or e-mail to learn this info is like telling me the specs for the space shuttle. If you cannot answer my questions please IGNORE this post!!!!!!! I do NOT use this forum to ask many questions because useless responses always follow like the ones above.

If giving you the information you already have is exasperating, let me inform you, you are an imbecile, I don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out, maybe you do!

I can answer the question, and so have you, Since it is useless information to you, IGNORE my post.

Thank you Mike. Your info was the first info I have received of value to me. I am still seeking info from anyone who has ordered rocker panel stainless steel trim, plastic fasteners, and the forward metal fastener with nut in recent history. Not looking for stories of who I could call to get info and order new parts from! Just looking for info of part numbers, price and availability. EVERY picture I have seen on the net showing the 2002 parts I am researching are useless. The pictures look as though they were drawn by 3 year old kids. I cannot tell from the pictures what is what. Therefor I seek a response from someone who has bought these parts recently and has details. Should I call Blunt-waste his time-get educated and buy nothing from him? If you get a chance contact him and inquire how he feels about people wasting his time. Should I call Maximillion and do the same? Presently I do NOT need any rocker related parts. I simply seek info that ALL the BMW pictures I have looked at tell me nothing. If you can help please do.If you cannot help please ignore this thread.

Actually a few other posters gave you the information which you stated you were already to glean from the originating question!

If recent history is one day in the life of Brahma, we are all good!

We all look at the same drawings by the little German three year old girl, Have you read any Rorschach lately? or taken your Melaril, how about a tampon?

It is none of your business why I need the information. Why do you waste your time and mine responding to a post with nothing of value to contribute???? Get a LIFE!

I don't give a rats a--- why you post here, don't be one when you are given the information you had to begin with.

OK YOU ARE CORRECT, I have nothing to contribute.

Call that guy Frank in Great Barrington for the parts you need, he has two parts cars for $1600

If anyone is interested, I have lots of the clips, new,

2002 rocker panel clips. Not 3 Series or aftermarket

To add some humor, we used some of them this winter

for our snowman's mouth

Probably have several of the square clamps as well

Nut (fka weevil)

My Claim To Fame - Worked On Harmon Fisher's Car !!! Yes the infamous 2002 F !!!

# 1 72 '02 Malaga, # 2 72 '02 Colorado, # 3 72 '02 Blue, # 4 72 '02 Malaga, # 5 72 tii, # 6 68 1602, # 17 68/76 '02 Custom Red, # 28 74 '02 Brown Metallic, 72 3.0 Csi, 73 3.0Csi, 80 735 Euro, 728 Parts Car