• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking To Buy My 1970 Colorado Orange, In Cali Back...

FrozenH20

It's been awhile, good memories from the local Bay Area guys. I sold my car to pay for wedding because the military bonus got delayed and had to pay within days to keep our venue and all misc. stuff. I made a post about this about a year ago, as I sold it to a guy who gave me a huge story about him being a collector and whatnot, ended up selling it the next week for twice the cost and lied about the cars originality.

If current owner doesn't want to sell back, I'd just like to know its status The sentimental value is what this is about. Had JL Audio custom sound system, custom license plate of THE BFF. I assume the car is still here in California....picture is in my signature.

Edited by FrozenH20

1970 02 Colorado Orange(sold)

1969 Charmonix 1600-2

It's been awhile, good memories from the local Bay Area guys. I sold my car to pay for wedding because the military bonus got delayed and had to pay within days to keep our venue and all misc. stuff. I made a post about this about a year ago, as I sold it to a guy who gave me a huge story about him being a collector and whatnot, ended up selling it the next week for twice the cost and lied about the cars originality.

If current owner doesn't want to sell back, I'd just like to know its status The sentimental value is what this is about. Had JL Audio custom sound system, custom license plate of THE BFF. I assume the car is still here in California....picture is in my signature.

It was on Ebay Jul-Aug 2011. Seller's Ebay ID was oprah85 out of Sherman Oaks, CA. If that's not the guy you sold it to, maybe you could do an Ebay search for oprah85 and he may remember who he sold it to.

HTH

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Yes thank you, Tomas was who bought it from me, and next day had it back up for sale. I've had no luck getting info from him, as he knows I have seen the ads and all his lies he posted about the car.. So he never responded back to me asking for buyer info. Thank you for recalling that information, good memory! We all know the 2002 community is small, and hope I can reconnect.

1970 02 Colorado Orange(sold)

1969 Charmonix 1600-2