• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another One Of Those Clutch Problem Threads..

luismpr

Mlytle- pretty sure it is considering that I had to drop the trans again after getting it in so that I could re situate the arm after accidentally knocking it off. I'm not 100% certain on that but very close simply because it was going into gear before and was able to start in gear with no issues.it is possible though. I ruined it because of shenanigans. Dumping the clutch in first gear trying to slide is not a good idea.:(

Danz3- while I wish it was as simple as that,I did replace the slave and master cylinder over the weekend so that's ruled out

When you bleed, is the fluid coming out of the bleeder or is it still coming out of the threads? Bleed screw is on the slave. What ever method you use to bleed, if there is pressure on the system and you crack open the bleed screw, fluid should flow out of the bleeder, not the threads. If it only comes out of the threads, there is something wrong with the bleeder.

After rereading your thread, I'm thing that you may have a busted transmission.