• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking For Original Relays For 1974 2002Tii

MikeD

I am looking for the original mini relays part number 61311354393. I would like 4 NOS or used relays. I know they are listed as NLA but was hoping someone has some for sale or knows where to find them.

Mike

dianmike at erols dot com

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

If you are referring to the square metal-bodied variety, you can carefully remove the metal casing and have it re-plated in clear zinc. If you do that and scrub the plastic portion and contacts, you'll get at least 95% of the way to mint new!

Good luck,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if you are just trying to complete a 100 point concours car, or just replacing them to insure everything works properly. If the latter, you can find a similar relay with slightly different connections(try Waytech) and you do have to carefully switch the twos wires around on the female socket. This can be done by inserting a narrow jewels screwdriver to release the clip that holds the wire in place, and swap the connections. There is a schematic on the new relay that shows the function of each wire and the corresponding connection, via the reply. I did this on my 74. No issues. The new relays are black plastic, and not expensive.