• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a Wednesday morning cruise .....

OriginalOwner

Only have 200 miles on the rebuilt engine so it is time to get more miles .....

All packed up for a Wednesday ......

1)  morning cruise through Carbon Canyon

2)  morning trap shoot at Prado

3)  lunch at Centro Basco !!

Prado_allpackedup__1.jpg

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner

The Republic of California lets you have those dangerous weapons???  And alcohol TOO????  You are obviously a miscreant...

What did those poor traps ever do to you, anyways?  unless you eat them; then I guess it's okay.

:)

Ed Z

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

The Republic of California lets you have those dangerous weapons???  And alcohol TOO????  You are obviously a miscreant...

What did those poor traps ever do to you, anyways?  unless you eat them; then I guess it's okay.

:)

Ed Z

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

ATF:  I brought alcohol, tobacco, and firearms ..... my other pal brought the chips !!

It was Glorious !!  5 rounds of trap, 4 rounds of skeet.

Cheers,

Carl

p.s.  should there be any worrywarts out their in cyberspace:  the world-class wine was shared, consumed, and thoroughly enjoyed during a spectacular lunch following the range time ......

snowonthemountains__small.jpg

Looks like fun.  Hope you all had a blast!! (pun intended)

Only blast we had here in Orange County NY was a blast of Arctic air; it was  -1⁰F  this morning, not counting the wind chill factor.  But it was sunny, at least...

- Bob (FMAO)

'Schatzi' is resting comfortably in the garage until the roads are salt-free. Probably April.

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...

yeh, it was terrible weather here yesterday:  shorts and t-shirt and very very light sweater .... couldn't shed the sweater until 9am.

Cheers,

Carl

lol.....but something weird is supposed to happen here in socal over the weekend.....water is going to fall from the sky!? Can you believe that!?!?

I'll believe it when I see it. We don't get much sky water around here. 

But there is a swell coming in tomorrow so I'll be riding the ocean water for a few hours. 

Might even drive the 02 while I'm at it. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

I'll believe it when I see it. We don't get much sky water around here. 

But there is a swell coming in tomorrow so I'll be riding the ocean water for a few hours. 

Might even drive the 02 while I'm at it. 

Well its raining like hell here at my house in Claremont! I was going to take the 1600 in to work today...but I'll have to stick to the dd instead. bleah