• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a Wednesday morning cruise .....

OriginalOwner

I'll believe it when I see it. We don't get much sky water around here. 

But there is a swell coming in tomorrow so I'll be riding the ocean water for a few hours. 

Might even drive the 02 while I'm at it. 

its pumping today :D

I'll believe it when I see it. We don't get much sky water around here. 

But there is a swell coming in tomorrow so I'll be riding the ocean water for a few hours. 

Might even drive the 02 while I'm at it. 

The surf was great up here in Monterey Bay this morning.  I hit Moss Landing at O-dark-thirty in my daily driver tii surf-mobile.  A couple of feet overhead and super hollow.  Swell should be heading south towards you...  Good luck,

John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

so at 0700 I'm at high speed on the 57 North, headed for Pomona, cloudless skies, sun coming over the horizon, beautiful morning.  I get to Pomona shortly thereafter, park, throw on the car cover.

10:30am .....  it's raining, sorta/kinda.

Noon ..........  still raining, sorta/kinda.  I pull off the car cover and toss it in the trunk.

4:00pm .......  still raining .... and it rains all the way home .....

Where did it come from and how did that happen ??  It's been a few years since my '74tii got rained on that much.

Cheers,

Carl

The Artichoke Autobahn .... never heard it called that, but I've driven that area more than a few times.

I'll be cruising through here every day for the next few days ..... this will put the last 200 miles on the new engine, to bring it up to 500.  Then an oil change and back to the shop for head bolt retorque'ing and final KF adjustment & dial-in back to the turbine-smooth running us 2002'ers understand.

BMW_mine_RockyPeakexit__04JAN2013__3.jpg

BMW_mine_RockyPeakexit__04JAN2013__1.jpg

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner