• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a core block to build off of. M10 in SoCal

2mAn

I thought I had one, but it turned out to be junk. I only really need the bottom end, with a good crank as I have new pistons & rods, a new rebuilt cylinder head, etc.

Whos got one thats taking up space and wants it gone!? Prefer for it to be in SoCal, but I travel to the Bay Area quite often and can make a trip to pretty much anywhere if its worth it.

Thanks!! Very excited to start building this M10

Simon

Daily: 2017 BMW i3 REx ' the commuter' 

Weekend: 1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300 ' the polluter'

I am rebuilding my M10 right now.  I started with two complete engines to make one, so I pretty much have an entire engine I am not using.  The block would need to be taken to a machine shop for a good bore and hone, but solid otherwise.  I have an E21 head, almost a complete fuel injection system from a '77 3 series and everything else that goes on the inside besides the connecting rods and pistons.  I have two crank shafts that are usable but need to be reground to .01 or .02 over respectively.  I willing to part with everything pretty cheap though; oil pump, front covers, oil sump pan, chains, valve cover.  I also have a setup to make it smog legal, depending on the year of your BMW.  Send me a message if interested.