• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WallothNesch

Doug Riparetti

I ordered a front strut tower brace from WallothNesch a couple of weeks ago, and have not received any response from them. They said that they would send me a link for payment, but never received it. I've sent them multiple e-mails, but not one reply, is that common for them? I've never dealt with them before

I have dealt with them for years and they've always been very prompt and responsive. On one occasion they forgot to include an item in an order I made and then sent it right away at their expense after I told them.

That said, there are occasional errors in their parts list but nothing untoward as far as I know.

Very surprising that they haven't answered you - maybe try directing an email directly to Alexander Nesch. But first make sure you completed the order by looking at your online cart - if the items still show you haven't done all the steps to finish ordering.

Edited by kiva667

1967 2000 #1326213 SOLD / 1972 2002 Verona - insurance loss / 1962 700 Luxus SOLD / 1975 530i Malaga SOLD

http://nk2000project.blogspot.com/

"Rust Never Sleeps"

Have you checked your SPAM filter to make sure that their e-mail didn't get blocked or marked as junk mail?  I've ordered from them many times and have never had any issues.  Good luck,

John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

These guys are great.  Very responsive to all of my inquiries.  There must be something wrong.  Try to place your order all over again.

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

I placed my first order with them a couple of weeks ago with no problems. You have to remember that they are 7 to 10 hours ahead of us in the states depending where you live. So by the time I read their response in the morning, they have already closed shop for the day. Once you place your order, they send an email with a shipping quote that you either accept or reject. It only took a week from when I first placed the order to arrival. Shipping from Germany only took three day with DHL. 

As an aside, this might be a good time to consider purchasing from W & N (or any other European parts source). The Euro exchange is currently below $1.14 to one Euro. Last summer when we were in Europe it was $1.38.

Bob Napier

Edited by Napes