• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front bumper bracket for a 1969 1600

DirtyDog

I've got a pair from a 68 2002 (euro).  I'm in Canada at postal code S0K 2T0.  I can let you figure shipping (canadapost.ca) 

I'll be away for a week in FL, so I won't be able to get pictures of them ( or weigh/measure).

I probably won't be the best option, but they are here if nothing else shows up.  Let me know

thanks

Allan

Penske lists the brackets for 66+change for the early cars, the aluminum spacer is 19+change. all apparently still available.  no idea what the difference would be but the Penske listing  for the bracket is for cars with auto trans.  ??go figure??

Gale

Gale H.

71 2002 daily driver

70 2002 malaga (pc)

83 320i (pc)

Euro 71+ =  May be now hard to get in USA, but my dealer ordered them for me in 2011.   See my post here with pic from my Chamonix 68: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/115936-roundie-front-bumper-mount-study-old-vs-new-with-question/ 

51111815493 Bar Left

51111815493 Bar Right

51115670106 Aluminum Support Base Left

51115670107 Aluminum Support Base Right

--> 1968 2002 <--