• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

front end 74+

zinertia

Need a straight nose where I can cut out and remove most of the grill area (but don't want the complete front end).  Best if available in southern CA  (to me that is LA and south)

If you have a car going to the crusher or out to pasture at a wrecker and it has a straight nose please let me know!

thanks

Dennis

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what they are worth........but if straight and not rusted..........$200? 

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.