• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[PNW Introductions!] Who are you? Where are you from?

S-L

• 1 month later...

Hello - this is Bob and I live in the Wallingford area of Seattle. Just found and joined this great site.

Originally from Canada though its been 30 years in this town.

I've had 4 2002's in the past...sadly all sold years ago and miss them. Went practical for work with 525i's etc... and now it is time to find/buy myself another 2002. I'm on the hunt and will likely only look at roundies.

Debating the restore purchase or restored purchase - or maybe both?!

Looking forward to it either way and hello to everyone!

Cheers,

Bob

Edited by Bagornia
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bagornia said:

Hello - this Bob and I live in the Wallingford area of Seattle. Just found and joined this great site.

Originally from Canada though its been 30 years in this town.

I've had 4 2002's in the past...sadly all sold years ago and miss them. Went practical for work with 525i's etc... and now it is time to find/buy myself another 2002. I'm on the hunt and will likely only look at roundies.

Debating the restore purchase or restored purchase - or maybe both?!

Looking forward to it either way and hello to everyone!

Cheers,

Bob

welcome!

• Like 1

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

Welcome Bob! There are several 

North Seattle owners in and around your neighborhood. I'm in Ballard.

Also, there are several nice roundies currently for sale up and down the west coast. What's your budget and anything specific that you're looking for?

James

1987 Porsche 944 Turbo (sold)
1973 Mintgrun 2002 "Kermit" (sold)

1973 Inka 2002 "Ernie"

1986 VW Vanagon Syncro Weekender "Otto Van Gonzo"

On 10/3/2018 at 9:39 PM, Teelinger said:

Welcome Bob! There are several 

North Seattle owners in and around your neighborhood. I'm in Ballard.

Also, there are several nice roundies currently for sale up and down the west coast. What's your budget and anything specific that you're looking for?

James

Thanks James - back in town and following up. Budget up to $$25k ish which I know could fetch a nicely done one. I'd prefer a roundie and don't mind a restomod at all - or I spend much less and over time restore it myself. For whatever reason I dont find the CL ones very easily....

Ron here.  I am joining the Bimmer world since my kids are totally immersed in it!  (Daughter and son-in-law work for NW BMW and Seattle BMW).  My daughter is the second owner of a 1971 Colorado Yellow and it is so fun that I had to get one also.  I found a great 1973 from a wonderful owner in Lake Oswego.  I enjoy seeing what other people are driving here in the NW.  Thanks for including me.

DSC_2414.jpg

DSC_2410.jpg

• Like 6

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors