• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2002 in Canada

kavadarci

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kavadarci

I'm in Winnipeg and I have a 1972 2002 I will be putting up for sale this spring.

Description:

Varona red

15" Konig wheels new 195 rubber

new brakes ft and rear

engine is from a 2 liter from a 320i, e-12 head

webber 38/38 

tii exaust manifold, ansa exaust system

petronix electronic ignition

electric fuel pump

320 rad

battery in trunk

ft and r strut bars

euro turn signals, hela fog lights

Interior:

recaro front seats

6 series rear seat (buckets)

new headliner

signed nardi steering wheel

new one piece dash

custom consol (have the original)

alpine audio system

new salt and pepper carpet

new seatbelts

new plywood door panels

This car is well sorted and everything works as it should, the body is very clean as this car came from the west coast. 

The only rust I saw while working on it is the sill of the rear windows, only surface rust still very solid in these areas.

The car has been repainted and was not the best job, I would call it a ten footer but up close you can see flaws. That being said

this car is very presentable as is and if you wanted to do a full resto would be a perfect candidate.

I will be asking $8500 USD for this vehicle once the snow melts and I have a chance to get it saftied.

I have stored this car for the last 3 years in my heated garage and only driven it up and down the street the odd time as I had another project on the go and now have decided one project is enough.

I haven't taken any pictures yet but will be shortly, if you are interested I can send you some by e-mail.

Where are you in Canada? Look forward to hearing from you

Erich email  eenns61@gmail.com

73, tii

• 3 weeks later...

Kavadarci,

I have a 1502 with a 2002 motor in it. I have the original block as well.

The body has been fully done by a professional. Repainted in the original Chamoix white. It needs new brakes all around and it needs new trailing arms.

Really nice original car.

I am in London Ontario.

I have the car posted on the site. 10K Canadian which is a good deal for a car that is clean. I am working on another car. It will be 2000 in parts for me to get this one up on the road as well. I am pulling those together. If I do, the price will go up to 15

Let me know.

rdejong@symaptico.ca

Rick