• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 2002 for sale in Dayton OH --not mine-- $3900

Mike Self

Year:: 76

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 3900

Just posted on Craigslist yesterday:  https://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/4939198340.html  Looks pretty nice from the pictures--doesn't appear to have rust in the usual places; writeup states a Korman engine and lowering springs.  There's primer evident on the front apron below the bumper and the left rear wheel lip but the fenders and rockers appear to be decent.

Not mine, don't know the owner and actually haven't seen it on the streets so it may have been put away for awhile.

cheers and happy hunting

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I don't know the owner of this Chamonix '02 either.  I have not seen it around the Dayton area.  However, the blue (over Chamonix) '76 automatic 2002 which I helped Cressence B. to sell is now on Cincinnati CL.  Apparently Roy got it running OK.  I don't know what parts he may have replaced, but he's unloading it now. (at a steep markup)

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Jim, Here's your chance to get back into 2002 ownership--and take advantage of that 5 speed still lurking in your garage!

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Wrong.  I sold the 5-speed --  everything '02-related is GONE.   If I get another '02, it will be complete and more than ready to go. (i.e.  I'm going to buy a very nice one.)

Edit:   I found out that this '02 has sold already.  The owner was Rob Fortman who lives here in Kettering.  He and his dad own a number of old BMWs. I remember them from at least one of our gtg's. Now I hear that they are selling a '68 2002 as well.  Don't know anything more about the '68, however.  It seems that they are more excited about selling to car-flippers than to genuine enthusiasts.  I don't understand that at all.

Edited by Denker

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz