• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you say BMW "2002"

Fatherof3

I call him Chester or...

two sousand two if I am feeling my ancestry that day.

Whenever someone asks me what kind of car it is I usually ask them what they think it is -

I have gotten a lot of different responses which I usually find amusing except for the pinhead that asked me if it was a trabant...  Grrrr! 

WTB: 1.6L Aft (cyl 3&4) or Set of Side Draft Manifolds - Dellorto parts - Littlejohn BMX

To my nine year old twin boys, it's "the little green car," to my wife it's "the car I blew the head on," and to me it's the tii.  So as to separate it from 02s.  

74 Amazonas tii, Bill Holman built, dual throttle bodies, Shrick 304, Stahl header, five speed, big brakes, H&R springs, Bilsteins, E30 BBS wheels.

What is really depressing is the attitude of the recent model BMW "folks."  They are often clueless as to the significance of the 2002.  Every chance I get I remind a dufus in a e46M that his car would never have happened if my car had been unsuccessful.  Yeah, they give me that blank stare too.

74 Amazonas tii, Bill Holman built, dual throttle bodies, Shrick 304, Stahl header, five speed, big brakes, H&R springs, Bilsteins, E30 BBS wheels.