• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

for sale in SoCal ..... '73 2002tii

In a previous auction in 2013, one of the pics showed the colour sticker - Baikal. However, the trunk shock towers were then a dark silver????

I think this poor car could tell a story.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

In a previous auction in 2013, one of the pics showed the colour sticker - Baikal. However, the trunk shock towers were then a dark silver????

I think this poor car could tell a story.

Les,

You do recall that you posted the photo of the silver rear shock towers in Post #2 of the previous thread on this car?

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/162605-1973-colorado-tii-on-ebay/?hl=+colorado%20+blue%20+tii

And, SamAdams, in Post #22 of that same thread, posted BMW Archive's data dump, including manufacturing date and confirmation of the original Baikal color. We're having a déjà vu moment here!

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Les,

You do recall that you posted the photo of the silver rear shock towers in Post #2 of the previous thread on this car?

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/162605-1973-colorado-tii-on-ebay/?hl=+colorado%20+blue%20+tii

And, SamAdams, in Post #22 of that same thread, posted BMW Archive's data dump, including manufacturing date and confirmation of the original Baikal color. We're having a déjà vu moment here!

Regards,

Steve

Steve., I can't remember what I did yesterday!!! Senior moment.......again.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Steve., I can't remember what I did yesterday!!! Senior moment.......again.

I'm with you, Les! Senior what? Oh yeah, senior moment!

Best regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)