• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few Pics of the '69 1600-2 inc Louvre

larryt

Cool car! About the louvre ....Depends who wants it...I would guess a minimum of 200 bucks. I think they look best on a square tail. Us young guys think they are cool. Ppl are starting to reproduce them for e30s and e21s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was anticipating a 2002 in Paris.

Those are louvers.

+1

I expected it to be in the Louvre as well!

A set of '02 louvers was listed in the For Sale section of the forum's classified ads a few months ago. You might start by checking there.

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

I think I.M. Pei is making flares as well....      On the right car, this would be period and cool.  That for me is a flared squarie.  Perhaps one with a ADAC German eagle on the hood.   Someone please photoshop that for me.   With a Burt Reynolds impersonator in the front seat.  Thanks. 

Tough crowd.

jb

I was anticipating a 2002 in Paris.

Those are louvers.

Actually, Louvre is correct for the majority of the English speaking Countries. I would think Canada too, as it's part French where the word originated.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Looks upside down to me

its just from the shadow, its orginal and the right way up...

Tough crowd.

jb

really are a tough crowd, i think the difference is that us 'youngens' dont remember these first time round so are enjoying them at the moment, maybe the fad will die off again like yoyo's