• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

picked up a '74 2002

fresh_TD

Very nice. Agreed that it's instantly much classier--the "before" was an odd mix of '90s American street rod with layers of M-bling and rice on top. The new wheels are perfect for the car.

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

Looks a million times better in your after pics. Good job! I was also expecting more flare under the hood in the first set of pics.

Thanks..I wish it had sidedrafts. I'm still considering converting to fuel injection, we'll see

Very nice. Agreed that it's instantly much classier--the "before" was an odd mix of '90s American street rod with layers of M-bling and rice on top. The new wheels are perfect for the car.

-Dave

Thank you..the M bling definitely bothered me and that steering wheel..lol

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

Manny

Looks great. I'm a VB local and saw this ad. Shame the seller only had one pic of a similar car. Nice pick-up and you definitely made it look better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first saw the ad with only one picture, I was a bit hesitant, but after contacting him and asking for more pictures, I felt better about the car. He must of sent at least 60 pics plus a few videos of the car when ever I requested them

Manny

Cool , nice car...I am from Niceville, Rocky Bayou,  Folks now live in Crestview.  I now call Huntsville Alabama home.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Cool , nice car...I am from Niceville, Rocky Bayou, Folks now live in Crestview. I now call Huntsville Alabama home.

Earl

I waw just in Niceville yesterday, blue water bay, at a friend's house

Manny

How are you able to fill up with gas without holding the nozzle at some strange angle to avoid spilling gas everywhere? :)

Not sure I understand your question. I hold the nozzle just like I do with my other cars, nothing different.

Manny