• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

picked up a '74 2002

fresh_TD

The new wheels look terrific with the flares. What size and offset are they, and what is your tire size?

Please have a tasty treat at the Destin Donut Hole for me. It has been too many years.

Greg J

Greg, wheels are 15x7s et12 all around with 205/50/15s all around..funny, I stopped by the donut hole earlier today.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

Manny

I hope you had something healthy- or not. Thanks for the wheel and tire size info. I am installing my turbo flares next month, and want to be ready with wheels/tires.

Hope my car ends up as nice as yours, or even close!

Too funny. I am planning to get a set of Vitaloni turbos like yours or some Vitaloni Californias. I like the look of the painted ones on your car. But I will admit the stainless originals look good, too.

Greg J

Keep your Vitalonis. I bought my car in 1990 with Vitalonis and replaced with stock mirrors. Sold the Vitalonis for 40 bucks.

Now I wish I'd kept them for alternate use, if I ever chose to. Nice Mods by the way!

post-38825-0-75500700-1430322600_thumb.j

Edited by PaulTWinterton

73 Inka Tii #2762958

Keep your Vitalonis. I bought my car in 1990 with Vitalonis and replaced with stock mirrors. Sold the Vitalonis for 40 bucks.

Now I wish I'd kept them for alternate use, if I ever chose to. Nice Mods by the way!

attachicon.gifTii_in_2001.jpg

I'm keeping the mirrors..they need to be rebuilt, the glass are messed up and the pivot points are worn bad, so they never stayed in place after adjusting..

Edited by fresh_TD

Manny

Too funny. I am planning to get a set of Vitaloni turbos like yours or some Vitaloni Californias. I like the look of the painted ones on your car. But I will admit the stainless originals look good, too.

Greg J

Greg, mine are the baby turbos. I think the california's wouldn't look right on 2002s.. but that's just me. I haven't seen one in person with the california's on though

Manny