• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 2002 ti

TonyHavana

A special car, owned by a good human being. It deserves to go to someone that isn't lazy. If I was in a position to buy this car, I'd be making the first move. And if I was the seller, I'd just sit back and wait for the right person to come forward. Selling this car at that price should be a cinch. Goddamn  I love that car.

Missed this yesterday. Did you just call me lazy?

Tony - guess I'll have to look back at the previous threads where you got the PO to pose with his former car.  And when I was REALLY wanting to buy that ti.  

Jon -  guess I'll have to keep pestering you for future buying rights to your car  ;) .  Then my wife will really have a few terse words for me.

Maybe some day I'll actually get to drive a real ti.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”

Tony - I was referring to the "Yeah, I want to buy your car. Call me." buyer mentality. Certainly not YOU! :) (gawd I hope you got that, and you were just joking! I'd feel awful, otherwise.)

Paul

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

• 2 weeks later...