• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 2002 Project for Sale

Year:: 1972

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Fellas, 

it is with deep regret that I am selling my project car. I have all the pieces for a complete car plus lots of extras.

The rolling shell comes with coil-overs with Bilsteins, slotted rotors, Tii hubs and calipers, Top End battery relocation brace,

Metric Mechanic Maximum Stick sway bar (NLA Ireland has one that looks like it, but the MM is beefier). 320i steering wheel.

I also have 3 Recaros from the E21, a Koenig seat, clutch still in the box, complete wiring loom, couple of interiors, 5 spd tranny, 2 driveshafts, lots of trim pieces, extra glass, complete drivers door, (one on car is damaged). The only rust on the car is the rockers, the wheel well, and that area Mike Self always points out that rusts behind the right rear wheel. I kind of have an idea what this could go for, and obviously would like to sell complete as hauling the big pieces to the bus depot is a pain, not to mention expensive to ship. So to all those I saw at '02 Fest, hello! and you can contact me at bcox722002@hotmail.com. I don't have any pics yet as I have to roll the car out my storage unit to do so. Email me direct and I can send you some.

Bill Cox

402-709-7095