• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted: safety bumper sleeve

biker1bmw

hello fellow 02 members,,

just about ready to have my 75' 02 inspected and on the road again,  i notice my front safety bumper was missing the LH rubber sleeve that the safety strut passes through in to the lower cowl, PO had a piece of wood jammed in between to keep the bumper from moving up and down,(didn't work very well)  anyway does anyone have a spare they would be willing to donate (sell) to complete my project?  also in need of a fog light switch.

thanks for any leads

Joel

Edited by biker1bmw

Joel, After looking through the stuff I have a VG drivers side rocker trim and a so-so passenger where someone put a couple of small holes with stainless screws to hold rather than the proper clip for that side, I have no idea about shipping the two pieces I'll find out and let you know if interested.         Thanks  Jim

Jim,

payment in the mail for sleeves,   also, do you have headliner fabric and cardboard inserts for headliner, i have the rods and grommets but in need of fabric and inserts.  also i'm missing little guide clip on LH fender,  this guides the hood when closing and is attached with two screws. sorry about all the needs but this 02 was pretty much molested by prior owner (s)  

thanks,

Joel

• 2 weeks later...