• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what size bbs rm can i run

larryt

You can, but you're going to have to hack the fenders and run flares on the car if you want to run anything wider the 7"...ask me how I know :-)

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

Edited by fresh_TD

Manny

You can, but your going to have to hack the fenders and run flares on the car if you want to run anything wider the 7"...ask me how I know :-)

how do you know?!?!?!?!

Also the offset of the wheels come into play, that's something to consider

maybe ill just stick safe with the 6.5j up front and maybe a 7.5j up the rear

I'd check out the stance thread to get a better idea of what will work. Most of the posts include info you need to know. Suspension, wheel size, et, and tire size.

Search "the stance thread"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

15x7 ET25 is the usual.  In some cases it requires fender rolling.  You could probably go 15x6.5 ET30 and be a little more tucked, no rolling, but the condition of your strut tubes is key as if they are a little bent the wheels will run the strut tubes.  15x6 ET 15 may work as well.  How low is the car?  What suspension are you running?  Can you adjust the camber?  

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

the car is low enough at the moment and i have Gaz coilovers made up which have huge adjustment lvls so i am able to have it at any height i want, i do want to be a bit lower but i am happy to sacrifice some height in order to get the wheels sitting right. i have seen 7's and 8's so i think i will go for that, ride it slightly higher anyway as i have a front splitter and dont really want to rip that off. i am happy to have the arches cut out and rolled also, just need to find someone crazy enough to do this for me as i dont want to attempt this myself with my dremel

yeah i was about to say pics!! haha love that youve got big nuts enough to run such big wheels!

the rm;s i have at 7x15 et27 and 8x15 et14. i think i will have to do some arch cutting either way but they should clear the internal