• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Fuel Tank Sending Unit

John Southerland

I've been down longer than I'd like to reflect, had to work on a few other projects. I'm now looking to see if I can find a used 1969 Fuel Tank Sending Unit (Part: 62161239S)

I ordered this from BavAuto a while back because they had a 2 week estimate to ship, but now it's been over a month. If anyone has a used one, that even sort of works, that would be better than the one I have :)

Thanks, John

Never mind, fixed it, once i'd opened it up and really started playing with it, it was just a simple variable resistance circuit. I just had to plug in a 12 volt signal generator and tune the tension of the line with a microscale, blah blah blah, and of course unplug the tube leading to the fuel line. I do hope it was supposed to just be a clear through line and didn't have anything important in there. We will see!